We are looking for dedicated and caring volunteers to help us with our mission of sending a message of caring and compassion to those in need. As a 100% volunteer-run organization, volunteers are vital to Blooms from the Heart. You can get involved in the following areas:
- Flower pick up from donors
- Flower delivery to hospitals, nursing homes, hospice, homeless shelters and other facilities in need
- Flower arranging…no experience necessary; just the desire to help create something to bring joy to others!
- Vase and supply collection and organization at staging center
- Website support
- Special event support
- Administrative tasks
- Fundraising and promotional activities
It’s easy to become a Volunteer! Just complete the Volunteer Application and Waiver and return it via email to: or mail it to: Blooms from the Heart, 2400 Kettner Blvd., Ste. 109A, San Diego, CA 92106.
Once we receive your completed application, we’ll add you to our Volunteer mail list. Volunteers will receive email notices of upcoming volunteer opportunities and you can volunteer for those activities of greatest interest and as your schedule permits!